That’s right, incoming Head of School, Ari Frede wants to get to know you! Don’t worry, you don’t need your phone for this kind of face time! He’s going to be hanging around our halls everyday next week to meet you after drop-off! Want to know about his thoughts on STEM? His plans for next year? His favorite color? Just ask! Swing by for some good old fashioned face time with Ancona’s incoming Head, Ari, and bring your questions!
The entire community is invited to show up for Ancona! Do you like photography? Scrapbooking? How about meeting new Ancona families? Well we’ve got a volunteer role with your name on it! We’re looking for….
- Friendly faces to greet guests
- Bakers (or bakery shoppers!) to bring treats to Grandparents’ Day
- Artistic types to help children create works in Bonnie’s honor
- A calligrapher
- A creative eye to help curate a slideshow of photos and quotes honoring Bonnie
- Outgoing types to help sell tickets
- Organization gurus to help manage a zillion spreadsheets
- And pretty much anything else!
Just do it! Sign up and be a part of what makes Ancona so remarkable.
I’d like to volunteer for Grandparents’ Day – http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d45aaad2aabfb6-grandparents
I’d like to volunteer for Bonnie’s Legacy Weekend – www.SignUpGenius.com/go/20F0A4FA8A622A2F85-bonnies/
I’d like to volunteer for Book Fair – http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d45aaad28abf94-spring