APC invites all students currently in grades 3-8th to submit designs for the t-shirts that will go to participants of Ancona’s fall Fun Run, our annual 5K run and kids’ obstacle course. Parents, please tell your students and encourage them to participate. Digital designs should be emailed to . Hand-drawn designs should be scanned and then submitted via email. The deadline for submissions is Friday, June 23.
1) Simple designs work better : e.g. for drawings, avoid shading, subtle features, etc.
2) For cost reasons, designs are limited to one color (remember, the shirt itself will probably be color; e.g., this year’s shirts were green). If a design uses multiple colors it will end up being translated to black & white.
3) Designs should have clear lines—images should be computer-generated or clearly outlined in a strong color
4) Design must include “The Ancona School Fun Run 2017”
4) Consider how the drawing looks from afar—does it have the desired effect when viewed, say, from across a room?
5) Recommended file format: 300dpi PNG files (other acceptable file types include: gif, jpg, bmp, eps). Files must be no larger than 5000 x 5000 pixels
6) Multiple submissions per person are permitted!
Questions? Interested in helping APC with the Fun Run t-shirts or general event? Please contact Radiah: .