High School Preparation for the Entire Family
THE HIGH SCHOOL ADMISSIONS PROGRAM provides Ancona families with relevant education, resources, and tools to better navigate high school admissions locally and nationally. Starting as early as the 4th grade, families are invited to attend parent education events that unpack the high school process.
Ancona has an excellent track record of placing students in the most selective Chicago high schools (independent, Catholic, and public), and our graduates are thriving academically. As our families navigate the high school application process, we encourage them to investigate a wide range of options. We want our families to find those “just right” schools that will best serve a student and allow them to thrive, rather than to focus only on those high schools that may be popular in any given year.
- Test Preparation Program facilitated by Test Prep Chicago
- Student Support Counseling and Mentoring
- Application Process Education
- Shadow Visit Preparation
- High School Night Workshop Series
- Process and Application Series
- Navigating High School for Families
- School Culture Transition Workshop
- Just Right School Selection
- Exclusive networking events with admissions professionals for Ancona families
- Invitations to high school fairs and local admissions events
- Exclusive access to a broad range of boarding school options
THE ANCONA GRADUATE
Ancona graduates are highly motivated, independent, and thoughtful young people who know how to make the most of any educational setting in which they find themselves; our graduates are thriving not only academically, but also as confident school leaders. Throughout the Middle School years, Ancona’s teachers emphasize the research, organization, and study skills essential to learning in any high school and beyond.