Medical Forms and Deadlines
A physical exam and immunization records are both required before your child may begin at Ancona. If your student is starting in September, health forms are due July 15. If starting mid-year, please be sure to submit medical forms as soon as possible upon signing your contract.
Follow the Ancona School on Facebook and Instagram!
Tune your inbox settings
Be sure to add the following emails to your address book or email contacts to ensure that they are not blocked by your email system (spaces are added to the addresses as displayed here to prevent spam – be sure to remove spaces when adding to your address book).
registrar @ anconaschool.org
info @ anconaschool.org
anconaschool @ myschoolapp.com
anconaschool @ myschoolemails.com
All of your child’s teachers email addresses, which (in the fall) can be found by visiting your student’s “progress” page (click “Children” or your child’s name at the top left portion of My Ancona), then scroll down to view classes and teacher emails.
Opt into Notifications from My Ancona
Teachers will often share information about what’s happening in their classroom by posting it to the “News” or “What’s happening” portion of their classroom bulletin board. To get an email when these posts are made, you must opt-in by following these directions.
Note that teachers also have a way of emailing all parents for their class, and will use this method for communications that are important for all parents to read.
What to Expect from Ancona
You can expect to receive the following items and invitations over the next few months. If for some reason you don’t receive any of these items, please contact us.
• Over the summer (or if starting mid-year, shortly after you’ve signed your contract), forms for “New Student Profile,” “Allergies and Conditions,” and “Emergency Contacts” will appear on the forms page of My Ancona. Please be sure to review the My Ancona FAQ‘s Getting Started section for more detailed information on how to adjust privacy settings, subscribe to classroom communications, and adjust your profile and contact information.
• Weekly email newsletters starting in the fall.
• Other emails from the Ancona School regarding community-wide events, updates, and other initiatives.
• A welcome letter from your child(ren)’s teacher over the summer.
• An introductory email from your child(ren)’s room parent(s). Room parents are a critical resource to many new families. They support the classroom teacher with announcements, activities, and overall community engagement.
• Emails from your child(ren)’s teacher(s) directed toward the parents in their class(es)
• Information regarding options for prepared lunches from The Grill Catering service.